We must again reiterate our monetary policies for our customers:
Freight Payments to Carriers:
- Customers should pay freight charges directly to the carrier electronically via Carrier’s website or PayCargo. Please ask our customer service professional for this information.*exception for routed cargo
- Customers should pay their duties and taxes directly to CBP by ACH.
- Duties are due to CBP within 10 days of entry release.
- Customers can apply for an ACH/PMS account with CBP to delay direct duty payments to a monthly basis. Ask for an application today!
Advances and Outlays:
- Advance Fees will be billed at a percentage of the outlay (including freight, duty, terminal charges, examinations, demurrage/detention, trucking, inland, delivery, etc.)
Payment of Invoices
- Payments must be made to Coppersmith by ACH, wire transfer, or credit card (fees apply)
- Terms for our services are Due Upon Presentation and are considered delinquent after 30 days
- Interest fees of 3% per month will be applied to delinquent balances
- Previously agreed upon terms still apply
We appreciate your business. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Sincerely Chief Financial Officer,