We at Coppersmith Global Logistics are delighted to announce that effective immediately, all trophy exports from the USA to international destinations will be handled by our Dallas office. We have over 10+ years of experience exporting hunting trophies and are happy to assist. Our Dallas Branch Manager, Cheryl Woodward is already looking forward to assisting you with your hunting trophy. We will still be handling hunting trophy imports at all applicable offices across the country. This change will only impact the exportation of hunting trophies out of the United States.
Please note that Dallas is a bonded warehouse facility subject to the regulations of both U.S. Customs and the Transportation Security Administration. You must contact us in advance to obtain approval before you make arrangements to ship any trophies to our warehouse.
To get started, please contact our export team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may review the details of your shipment with you to determine what documentation will be required in
Documentary requirements include but may not be limited to:
- Account set-up paperwork with power of attorney (first-time shipments).
- Power of attorney from the hunter with passport copy if a CITES permit is required.
- Copy of your Import/Export permit. If you do not have a permit, we can help you apply for one.
- Copy of the hunting licenses as evidence of legal take.
- Copy of hunting contract or letter from property owner authorizing the hunt on private property.
- A proforma invoice listing each trophy (including genus and species) with estimated value of each for Customs purposes. The invoice should state if it is a shoulder mount, fully finished, etc.
Please note that additional requirements may also apply including regulatory crating pursuant to International ISPM-15 standards or treatment by a USDA Approved Taxidermist for the issuance of a Chapter 6(A) Veterinary Permit. We can go over all these details with you when you contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you. Happy Hunting!